HAIX Airpower XR3
S3 boot with no compromises: Maximum in comfort and protection
25 Ratings | Save
- High quality bull leather
- Waterproof and highly breathable
- Insulates against heat and cold
- Puncture-resistant sole
- Rear reflectors
HAIX Airpower XR3
CE EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
The HAIX Airpower XR3 is a highly practical boot which offers the very highest degree of comfort and protection. Your feet will not sweat, even after many hours of wear, thanks to a comfortable footbed which provides plenty of room for the balls of the feet and the toes. Waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® material prevents penetration of moisture as well as ensuring that your feet stay free of perspiration.
The Airpower XR3 also meets the EN ISO 20345 standard and fulfils the requirements of Safety Class S3 by offering a protective cap to the front and enhanced puncture resistance. Particular details, such as silver reflectors on the heel, make the boot a modern and secure option for professionals such as forestry rangers, tradesmen and industrial workers.
Pleasant to wear throughout the day
Tradesmen wear their work clothing all day long. For this reason, the boots they choose need to be both robust and comfortable. The impact absorption properties of the Airpower XR3 cushion your steps as you move along to minimise any strain on the feet and joints. This promotes excellent toe-to-heel movement. The boot also supports the natural curvature of the metatarsus to reliably prevent malposition’s.
Removable insoles ranging in size from extra-narrow to extra-wide mean that individual adjustments can be made to suit the form of your feet. An ankle-high shaft delivers stability, whilst the heel area is reinforced in soft leather to stop unpleasant rubbing.
Total protection for your feet
The HAIX Airpower XR3 is manufactured in water-repellent bull leather. It meets important criteria relating to health and safety at work and fulfils the requirements of Safety Class S3 by offering a protective cap, which prevents injury to the feet and toes from falling objects. This toe cap is made of glass fibre reinforced plastic and is substantially lighter than a conventional steel cap.
An anti-slip and abrasion-resistant sole offers puncture protection. It will shield your feet should you happen to step on any sharp objects such as nails, shards of glass, stones or splinters during the course of your work. The sole also provides outstanding insulation against the cold and heat. All of this makes the Airpower XR3 a practical workwear option for any weather and season of the year.
- The HAIX Airpower XR3 is manufactured in high quality bull leather, which is also highly breathable.
- The leather in the upper of the boot reflects sunlight. This prevents overheating and makes sure that less warmth is transported to the feet.
- An additional protective rubber toe cap protects against wear and tear as well as making the boot even more robust.
- Reflectors in the heel area ensure that you are easily visible to others, whilst a light lacing element makes the Airpower XR3 very quick to put on and take off.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents moisture penetration. This material is also highly breathable and thus effectively combats sweating.
- The anatomically formed protective cap at the front of the boot complies with the most stringent safety requirements and shields the sensitive toe area.
- A fast-drying fleece insole helps to absorb moisture and keeps your feet fresh throughout the day.
- The HAIX Airpower XR3 boasts a particularly abrasion-resistant inner lining. This guarantees a long product life, even when the boot is put to rugged use.
- A separate heel cup cushions your steps as you move along whilst also promoting good toe-to-heel movement.
- A soft and highly abrasion-resistant microfibre material at the rear avoids any unpleasant rubbing.
- Three different inlay soles are available to allow you to adjust the width of the shoe to suit your own individual needs. These can be removed and washed if required. The Airpower XR3 is shipped with the red inlay (medium) as standard. Additional Vario Fit inlay soles can be ordered.
- The sole of the Airpower XR3 features a tread with particular anti-slip properties. This guarantees a firm foothold and a good grip on slippery, wet and difficult terrain.
- The sole is also light, flexible and puncture resistant. The latter property provides important protection should you step on any sharp articles.
- The sole of the boot gives outstanding insulation against the heat and cold to leave your feet feeling comfortable throughout the year.
- It is resistant against oil, petrol and heat as well as being colour fast to avoid the possibility of leaving ugly dark marks on light-coloured floors.
- A light integrated and impact-absorbing PU wedge provides outstanding toe-to-heel movement whilst also decreasing pressure on the joints and spine.
The Airpower XR3 by HAIX provides pleasant comfort of wear and meets all necessary criteria relating to health and safety at work. It is equally suited to both inside and outdoor use. This is a comfortable, high quality, watertight and highly breathable boot which offers a further and highly practical workwear feature in the form of a puncture-resistant sole. Try out the Airpower XR3 now!
best boots I have ever owned tween
I can not over state how good these boots are. I am a stone mason. it's strange but for something I love I give these boots serious abuse. between kicking dragging and pushing stones around getting them covered in cement and working in sometimes wet mucky conditions, with a bit of polish they are good as new. I need a new pair now as after 2 years of abuse I am going to retire them. Money well spent, they owe me nothing! in short "great boots!"
Best Working bots
In my life I tried lots of working bots but this are in different class, by far best working bots.
I am working in wind turbines in Finland and Sweden and I absolutely love this boots.
Keep the good work.
Without a doubt the best boots I have ever brought. Well worth the extra money they cost. I tried numerous cheaper boots and found them uncomfortable and poorly made, my Haix boots are three months old now and just get better ever day , even the laces are quality and are showing no sign of wear, very comfortable, clean up like new , the rubber cover over the toes is very hard wearing And the support around the ankle inspires confidence when climbing and walking over rough ground. as a mechanical engineer I use mine in tough environments, workshop, cutting, grinding, oils, outdoors in wet, cold, mud, partially submerged pits , the boots have never leaked and always kept my feet nice and warm. The boots are a little on the heavier side but you don’t notice this, I also brought half a size larger due to having large wide feet but I didn’t need to as they are sized perfectly, next time I’ll buy the correct size in confidence. These boots really are that good. I will definitely be buying another pair if these ever wear out.
This are good shoes. I work outdoor in rain, wind and mud. This shoes chept me worm and dry.
Best boots ever owned.
2 weeks in and these boots are the most comfortable I have owned straight our of the box, size wise they are true to sizing. As for wear and tear only time will tell but they seem very well made. Not cheap but definitely worth it and will be my go to for future.
Haix AirPower xr3
A really well fitting boot and very comfortable
Bloody good boots
I’ve been trying to find good boots for a while after dewalt went right down hill. These were recommended on a shuttering carpenter forum and I’m not disappointed. Really waterproof, comfortable and supportive, nice and wide fit. So non slip on the back of doka pans I was shocked. The leather does feel a little thin between the toe cap and lacing and on hoax Facebook page some folk say quality ain’t what it was. we see how it holds up.
Over the moon.... very comfortable
Would recommend these boots... hard waring&
Whorm dry and cosy
Excellent boot, wore my first pair minimal 5days a week on construction sites of all types of weather, 5 years later they have only just began to let water in, now bought another pair, but old pair are being kept for none wet days. Still too good to bin.
Best safety boots ever.
These boots are absolutely perfect
I’m on my 3rd pair in 8 years
I wear them at least 40 hours a week in the harshest environments possible and the last pair lasted 3 years. The soles were worn down completely whilst the leather upper was still probably good for another year or so.
Very good level of protection, Excellent ankle support, grip and comfortable from first day
Best work boots I have ever had
Awesome so far
I’ve owned these boots for about 2 weeks and used them for the first time this week. Excellent so far as good as if not better than the Timberland Hamilton’s I had previously. Surprisingly comfortable for new boots and really light. On what I’ve seem so far another pair will come my way. Not used the polish yet but if the quality is anything like the boots it will do exactly what it needs to at the highest level.
Great boots but....
Got issued these boots at work last year, I used my own money to buy the expensive active polish. For the first couple of months they were great totally waterproof up to the top of the boot. They now leak so had to start using dubbin on them. They stay waterproof for a couple of hours now. I do a lot of walking across fields for work climbing over fences, through brambles and streams etc. They are comfortable just a shame about the waterproofing. I’m awaiting a new pair from work.
Very good boots
Large for size, ordered 9.5 more like 10's.. No problem just wear thicker socks..!
Good so far
See a well made boot
Best Boots on the market
Extremely comfortable and supportive, they seem to be well made but only time will tell that. Would highly recommend them at this point!!!
These are the best boots I've ever owned. I work in construction, and easily walk 8km a day in them. No blisters, super comfortable and extremely tough. I will never look elsewhere for work boots, having owned these. Best boots on the market.
There is nothing better that you can put on your feet!
Really comfortable and light lightweight. Wear them all day without a problem
probably the best boot you can buy for a reasonablt price
Hard working boots
Best I have found.
If like an everlasting gob stopper they could sort the sole out this would be far better. 6 months and the sole is as slippery as ice on sloping metal trailer board. I have yet to find a better boot for gardening and the associated abuse a season gives foot ware. They are comfortable from day 1 and wear in very quickly. Mine have started to wet inside so need replacing with a new pair.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback. In principle, the hardening of the sole can have different reasons: One could be the natural process of ageing, or the drying of the boots next to the heater or fireplace. We kindly ask you to send us the serial number (below the barcode, on the inside of the boots), a copy of the invoice and if possible some pictures of the boots (email@example.com). That way we are able to check when the boots have been produced and might already be able to find a reason for the defect.
Kind regards, Your HAIX Webshop Team