HAIX Airpower XR3
S3 boot with no compromises: Maximum in comfort and protection
4 Ratings Save
- High quality bull leather
- Waterproof and highly breathable
- Insulates against heat and cold
- Puncture-resistant sole
- Rear reflectors
Prices incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
HAIX Airpower XR3
CE EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
The HAIX Airpower XR3 is a highly practical boot which offers the very highest degree of comfort and protection. Your feet will not sweat, even after many hours of wear, thanks to a comfortable footbed which provides plenty of room for the balls of the feet and the toes. Waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® material prevents penetration of moisture as well as ensuring that your feet stay free of perspiration.
The Airpower XR3 also meets the EN ISO 20345 standard and fulfils the requirements of Safety Class S3 by offering a protective cap to the front and enhanced puncture resistance. Particular details, such as silver reflectors on the heel, make the boot a modern and secure option for professionals such as forestry rangers, tradesmen and industrial workers.
Pleasant to wear throughout the day
Tradesmen wear their work clothing all day long. For this reason, the boots they choose need to be both robust and comfortable. The impact absorption properties of the Airpower XR3 cushion your steps as you move along to minimise any strain on the feet and joints. This promotes excellent toe-to-heel movement. The boot also supports the natural curvature of the metatarsus to reliably prevent malposition’s.
Removable insoles ranging in size from extra-narrow to extra-wide mean that individual adjustments can be made to suit the form of your feet. An ankle-high shaft delivers stability, whilst the heel area is reinforced in soft leather to stop unpleasant rubbing.
Total protection for your feet
The HAIX Airpower XR3 is manufactured in water-repellent bull leather. It meets important criteria relating to health and safety at work and fulfils the requirements of Safety Class S3 by offering a protective cap, which prevents injury to the feet and toes from falling objects. This toe cap is made of glass fibre reinforced plastic and is substantially lighter than a conventional steel cap.
An anti-slip and abrasion-resistant sole offers puncture protection. It will shield your feet should you happen to step on any sharp objects such as nails, shards of glass, stones or splinters during the course of your work. The sole also provides outstanding insulation against the cold and heat. All of this makes the Airpower XR3 a practical workwear option for any weather and season of the year.
- The HAIX Airpower XR3 is manufactured in high quality bull leather, which is also highly breathable.
- The leather in the upper of the boot reflects sunlight. This prevents overheating and makes sure that less warmth is transported to the feet.
- An additional protective rubber toe cap protects against wear and tear as well as making the boot even more robust.
- Reflectors in the heel area ensure that you are easily visible to others, whilst a light lacing element makes the Airpower XR3 very quick to put on and take off.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents moisture penetration. This material is also highly breathable and thus effectively combats sweating.
- The anatomically formed protective cap at the front of the boot complies with the most stringent safety requirements and shields the sensitive toe area.
- A fast-drying fleece insole helps to absorb moisture and keeps your feet fresh throughout the day.
- The HAIX Airpower XR3 boasts a particularly abrasion-resistant inner lining. This guarantees a long product life, even when the boot is put to rugged use.
- A separate heel cup cushions your steps as you move along whilst also promoting good toe-to-heel movement.
- A soft and highly abrasion-resistant microfibre material at the rear avoids any unpleasant rubbing.
- Three different inlay soles are available to allow you to adjust the width of the shoe to suit your own individual needs. These can be removed and washed if required. The Airpower XR3 is shipped with the red inlay (medium) as standard. Additional Vario Fit inlay soles can be ordered.
- The sole of the Airpower XR3 features a tread with particular anti-slip properties. This guarantees a firm foothold and a good grip on slippery, wet and difficult terrain.
- The sole is also light, flexible and puncture resistant. The latter property provides important protection should you step on any sharp articles.
- The sole of the boot gives outstanding insulation against the heat and cold to leave your feet feeling comfortable throughout the year.
- It is resistant against oil, petrol and heat as well as being colour fast to avoid the possibility of leaving ugly dark marks on light-coloured floors.
- A light integrated and impact-absorbing PU wedge provides outstanding toe-to-heel movement whilst also decreasing pressure on the joints and spine.
The Airpower XR3 by HAIX provides pleasant comfort of wear and meets all necessary criteria relating to health and safety at work. It is equally suited to both inside and outdoor use. This is a comfortable, high quality, watertight and highly breathable boot which offers a further and highly practical workwear feature in the form of a puncture-resistant sole. Try out the Airpower XR3 now!
best boots I have ever owned tween
I can not over state how good these boots are. I am a stone mason. it's strange but for something I love I give these boots serious abuse. between kicking dragging and pushing stones around getting them covered in cement and working in sometimes wet mucky conditions, with a bit of polish they are good as new. I need a new pair now as after 2 years of abuse I am going to retire them. Money well spent, they owe me nothing! in short "great boots!"
Best I have found.
If like an everlasting gob stopper they could sort the sole out this would be far better. 6 months and the sole is as slippery as ice on sloping metal trailer board. I have yet to find a better boot for gardening and the associated abuse a season gives foot ware. They are comfortable from day 1 and wear in very quickly. Mine have started to wet inside so need replacing with a new pair.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback. In principle, the hardening of the sole can have different reasons: One could be the natural process of ageing, or the drying of the boots next to the heater or fireplace. We kindly ask you to send us the serial number (below the barcode, on the inside of the boots), a copy of the invoice and if possible some pictures of the boots (email@example.com). That way we are able to check when the boots have been produced and might already be able to find a reason for the defect.
Kind regards, Your HAIX Webshop Team