HAIX Trekker Pro S3
CE EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
The Trekker Pro S3 by HAIX is a stable leather safety boot which is a perfect option for factory and construction workers as well as being suitable for police officers. It will provide you with total protection against the weather during all the seasons of the year. This is a boot which fulfils the requirements of Safety Class S3 and makes a major contribution towards ensuring health and safety at work. It is watertight and features a broad toe cap as well as boasting a puncture-resistant anti-slip sole with a deep tread.
A good fit and freedom of movement
The Trekker Pro S3 is extremely robust and provides a perfect fit around the foot. A narrow shaft prevents you from going over on your ankle, whilst a generously sized contact surface and rugged outsole offer a firm grip across any terrain. An integrated rounding ensures good freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down during the course of your work. No pressure points will be created in the heel or Achilles area, even after a long day.
Good shock absorption reduces pressure on the joints
The Trekker Pro S3 has a rubber shell sole with integrated PU foam to provide additional comfort of wear. The foam extends to fill the whole of the sole area and thus give the impression of walking across a soft map. Your steps are cushioned as you move along, thus lessening the pressure on your entire muscle system. Because of its extreme lightness, the foam also means that the Trekker Pro S3 is not as heavy as conventional professional boots with a sole of comparable thickness.
- The HAIX Trekker Pro S3 is made of genuine bull leather. This high quality material offers a superb fibre structure, thus rendering it particularly robust. The leather used in the manufacture of the boot, which is almost three millimetres thick, has been hydrophobised, i.e. specially impregnated to make it watertight. It is also highly breathable (5.0 mg/cm²/h). This means that you will not sweat.
- An additional rubber cap with recessed seams reinforces the leather at the tip of the boot and helps prevent wear and tear in this area.
- The leather reflects its rays and transports less heat to the feet to keep you pleasantly cool in the summer months.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- The HAIX Trekker Pro S3 has an abrasion-resistant lining with an inner layer of fleece. Several layers of GORE-TEX® integrated into the lining guarantee maximum climate comfort at all times of the year.
- Although this high-tech membrane is absolutely waterproof, it will still allow your feet to “breathe”. Water and other liquids are unable to penetrate, whilst the tiny pores contained within the material enable sweat to be expelled. Your feet will remain dry, even after an extremely strenuous ten-hour day.
- The plastic and fleece insole of the Trekker Pro S3 is very robust and offers a high degree of torsion resistance. The latter property means that it will not bend easily. This ensures a secure foothold on uneven ground. Discomfort from individual pressure points created when, for example, you walk across stony ground, is noticeably reduced.
- A fast-drying anatomically formed insole absorbs moisture in a highly effective manner and may also be removed and exchanged if required.
- The sole of the Trekker Pro S3 is puncture resistant. Any sharp objects such as nails that may be lying around on building sites will not be able to penetrate the boot and cause injury.
- A extra-wide padded toe cap gives total protection against falling objects.
- The rubber sole of the Trekker Pro S3 has a deep tread which is suited to all types of paved and unpaved terrain. As well as ensuring that you will not slip, the extremely durable material used in its manufacture is highly resistant to wear and tear.
- A large bevelled surface contact area provides a firm grip at all times.
- HAIX’s patented MSL System guarantees maximum shock absorption as you move along. PU foam integrated across the whole of the sole area cushions your steps and decreases pressure on the joints and back. At the same time, it also provides outstanding insulation against heat and cold alike.
- The outsole of the S3 is resistant against oil and petrol. It is also colour fast, and will not leave any ugly dark marks on light-coloured surfaces.
The Trekker Pro S3 by HAIX is a robust safety boot that has been specially designed for use by tradesmen and police officers. It provides maximum protection against the rain and cold. It is also antistatic and slip resistant as well as providing a firm grip on any surface. Purchase your HAIX safety boots now.
All the times i have problems with boots and HAIX fix that problem.Thank you HAIX.
Great boots and servicr
Best and most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Will never buy another make of boots again
These boots look brilliant and you can really tell that they are very durable and very well made. They look great but look chunkier than in the pictures and the leather is very stiff, just to begin I should hope. At first try on they are quite comfortable, and large fitting. I do have low volume and narrow feet though so they still feel like a good 44. With thick socks and insoles/ volume reducers they should be fine. I can't yet comment on breaking in time and durability as I have only just received them. Maybe a little heavy duty for general work boots but I would expect these to last for years and be great once broken in.
This is my second pair of Haix boots. The first pair I got for Free from my uncle who buys them for his workers. It's unlikely I would have considered paying such high money for work boots had I not of experienced how good they were via the free pair. Those first boots lasted me almost 2 years working on sites as a stonemason building all types of random rubble stone. The new pair I just bought are getting more and more comfortable each day, just as the pair before them did. They are comfy from the word go, but they just seem to get better when the newness wares of them.
Best boot for comfort and durability
This boot is supremely comfortable straight out of the box and incredibly hard wearing, I have tried a few other boots over the years but won’t bother buying anything else again.
Very sturdy and reliable work Boot.
Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!
Work provided us with these boots 15 years ago and we were spoilt, they last almost forever so when they came off our scale of issue we all cried! I managed to wrangle one last pair out of them 5 years ago and the heels have only just come away, I'll be sending these in to be resoled soon as they are still functional in every other way!
However I've treat myself to a new pair in the meantime! These are the best fitting, most comfortable, secure and safe boots for work I've ever had. The also keep their looks well and if needed will polish up nicely!
Wearing boots for 10+ hours a day you need to look after your feet, Haix is the way to do that!
BIG THANKS TO HAIX GOOD PRODUCT
BEST BOOTS YOU WILL EVER BUY AND OUR WORKFORCE AND THERE FEET WILL THANK YOU HAIX ,KEEP THE GOOD WORK LACED UP