The Dakota Low by HAIX is a professional multi-functional outdoor shoe which is waterproof, light and comfortable and will never let you down, even after hours spent working in the forest. A deep tread makes it particularly slip resistant and provides a firm foothold on slippery, wet or uneven ground, such as the terrain often experienced when out hunting or during a leisure hike.
At the same time, this is a highly breathable shoe with good impact absorption properties. All of this ensures that your feet remain comfortable throughout the entire day.
Dry feet thanks to GORE-TEX®
Hunting expeditions or other forest work activities often mean that you are outside for the whole day. For this reason, you need waterproof shoes that will protect you against the weather. This is where the HAIX Dakota Low Brown comes into its own. A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents any moisture from penetrating into the shoe. This is also a highly breathable material which allows moisture to evaporate and be expelled.
In the footbed, a fast-drying special inlay and a fleece insole absorb sweat to keep your feet feeling fresh and clean, even after hours of wear. The inlay is removable and can also be washed if required. Regardless of the outdoor temperature, the Dakota Low offers your feet protection and comfort. The sole provides outstanding insulation against heat and cold. This is especially important when working outside in the forest in winter, when freezing conditions are often experienced
Long-term comfort of wear
We know that you frequently spend long periods of time on your feet, both at work and during your leisure time. For this reason, the multi-functional Dakota Low has been designed to be as light and as comfortable as possible. An impact-absorbing wedge in the sole cushions your steps as you walk. This reduces pressure on your joints and spine, particularly if you are moving across steep terrain.
The Dakota Low Brown adjusts to the natural shape of your feet to guarantee a stable grip. You are able to correct your foot position and distribute weight evenly to the muscles. The balls of the feet and the toes are also afforded plenty of room. This avoids any possibility of pressure points or blisters.
- The HAIX Dakota Low Brown is manufactured in high quality bull leather, which has also been hydrophobized. This chemical treatment makes the leather completely waterproof.
- In addition, light lacing elements mean that the shoe is easy to fasten.
Lining, inlays, footbed
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane makes the HAIX Dakota Low both weatherproof and breathable. It prevents dampness from penetrating the shoe while also allowing moisture to evaporate and be expelled.
- A fast-drying fleece insole and an anatomically formed inlay combine to absorb sweat.
- The lining of the shoe is abrasion resistant and delivers a high level of climate comfort all year round.
- The sole of the Dakota Low has a deep tread to ensure that you do not slip on slippery, wet or uneven surfaces.
- It also provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold as well as being resistant to oil and petrol. All of this ensures that your feet remain comfortable throughout the year.
- A light PU integrated impact-absorbing wedge cushions your steps as you go and reduces any strain on the joints or spine.
- The sole is also self-cleaning and will not leave any ugly black marks on light-coloured floors, tiles or carpets.
The HAIX Dakota Low Brown is your ideal companion when working outdoors or undertaking activities such as hunting in the forest or mountain hikes. It is a weatherproof shoe which will protect your feet against wet and cold. At the same time, the material used is highly breathable. A fast-drying fleece insole absorbs sweat to keep your feet feeling dry and fresh all day long. Discover the benefits of the multi-functional HAIX Dakota Low Brown now!