The Fire Flash Gamma by HAIX is an indestructible professional boot designed for use by fire fighters and members of the emergency and rescue services. Made of robust, watertight bull leather, it offers outstanding insulation against extreme temperatures and a high degree of comfort. The Fire Flash Gamma is suitable for a multitude of different types of deployment, including tackling vehicle, forest fires and pumping out cellars.
Freedom of movement and a good feeling of security
The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma has been designed to remain snugly fitting and comfortable, even after hours of wear. No pressure points or strain on the joints will arise, and your foot position will also be corrected. An anatomically formed footbed, a soft inner lining and an individually adjustable lacing system all help to create a good feeling of security. These boots can also be laced differently depending on the width of the wearer’s calves and feet. A heel rounding and a special curved inlay in the instep area guarantee freedom of movement for fire fighters deployed over a wide range of terrains.
Extremely heat resistant
The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma is labelled with the F2A pictogram. This means that it fulfils the basic requirements of Type 2 fire brigade safety footwear and is suitable for both outdoor use and for tackling fires in buildings and vehicles. Heat insulation properties correspond to level HI3 (250 degrees for 40 minutes). This is the highest value that can be accorded to a fire brigade boot.
- The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma is manufactured in robust yet highly breathable black bull leather. The material used is about 2.5 millimetres thick and has been hydrophobised and thus rendered watertight.
- It offers class two cut protection, i.e. your feet will be safe against a chainsaw speed of 24 m/s.
- Special pigments in the leather reflect the sun’s rays. This means that less warmth is transported to your feet because the boot does not overheat.
- A rubber toe cap extends product lifetime by preventing damage to the leather.
- The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma also has fire resistant laces which are concealed behind a zipped leather inlay. The lacing system itself is set and fixed the first time the boots are worn. This subsequently ensures that they can be put on and taken off extremely quickly.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- Several internal layers of GORE-TEX® membrane guarantee dry feet by making it impossible for any water to penetrate from the outside. The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma also offers enhanced protection against chemicals. At the same time, the GORE-TEX® layers also allow moisture to escape.
- The pumping movement generated as you walk along transports sweat to special openings at the shaft and tongue.
- A highly abrasion-resistant lining features an inner layer of fleece to offer perfect climate comfort.
- The boot’s fleece insole and inlays also help to absorb moisture.
- The inlays are fast drying and can also be removed and washed if required.
- An anatomically shaped and padded toe cap provides plenty of room and total protection at the front end.
- An integrated heel rounding offers greater freedom of movement when you are involved in difficult deployments.
- The HAIX Fire Flash Gamma provides outstanding insulation against heat and cold and is suitable for use in any weather conditions.
- A colour-fast slip-resistant rubber shell sole protects the HAIX Fire Flash Gamma from below.
- A deep rung-shaped tread makes this boot an ideal option for any terrain as well as helping with the climbing of ladders.
- The sole is resistant to high and low temperatures and to moisture. In winter, the material used in the sole’s construction remains elastic and flexible and will not harden.
- The sole of the HAIX Fire Flash Gamma has anti-static properties and is resistant to oil and petrol.
- Interior PU foam provides additional insulation against extreme temperatures and also delivers a shock-absorbing effect to reduce any strain on the joints. Wearing these boots is like walking across a soft mat.
- The sole is puncture-resistant and will protect you against any potential injuries caused by sharp objects underfoot such as shards of glass or nails.
The Fire Flash Gamma provides protection against extreme temperatures, is resistant to liquids such as water, oil and petrol and offers safety and security across uneven ground. Discover the benefits of this comfortable and durable HAIX fire brigade boot for yourself now.