The Tibet by HAIX is an ideal boot for many areas of life. It is worn by forest rangers during their everyday working lives and by motor cycling enthusiasts at weekends. An anatomically formed footbed ensures a perfect fit and prevents any pressure points.
Your legs will not feel tired, even after a strenuous day. A layer of PU foam integrated into the boot cushions your steps as you go to reduce pressure on the joints and back whilst at the same time providing outstanding insulation insulating against heat and cold alike. Despite all this, the Tibet is also light and remains comfortable during the longest of hiking trips.
High quality GORE-TEX® material
HAIX boots keep your feet dry in all weathers. The pores of the GORE-TEX® membrane used in their manufacture are small enough to prevent drops of water from penetrating, thus making everything completely waterproof. At the same time, moisture is able to evaporate and be expelled to make sure that you will not sweat unnecessary.
Your feet remain fresh, even when you are mountaineering at the height of summer. The Tibet is equipped with the HAIX Climate System. This transports moisture away to special openings in the shaft by using the pumping movements generated as you walk.
A safe option on any terrain
The HAIX Tibet is the perfect option for your next Alpine visit. A robust sole guarantees a firm foothold on stony pathways or across rubble. The rubber used in the sole is particularly abrasion resistant, therefore ensuring a long product life.
A flexible integrated heel rounding ensures plenty of freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down.
- The HAIX Tibet is made of high quality bull leather, which provides a superb fibre structure and makes this a particularly durable boot.
- Special pigments in the leather reflect the sun’s rays. To prevent any unnecessary overheating and to keep your feet pleasantly cool in the summer months.
- High-quality hooks enable the Tibet to be fastened rapidly and easily, whilst the boot’s classical lacing system provides maximum hold and a perfect fit.
Inner lining, footbed and insoles
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents water penetration. At the same time, this highly breathable material makes sure that your feet will not sweat needless.
- The HAIX Tibet has an abrasion-resistant inner lining to offer a comfortable experience in any weather.
- A fast-drying anatomically formed inlay absorbs sweat and can be removed and washed if necessary.
- This is a boot which offers a high degree of torsion resistance – i.e. extra lateral stability to prevent any twisting. Your feet will retain a firm grip at all times.
- An integrated heel rounding provides flexibility and enables you to kneel down without any problem at all.
- A layer of PU foam integrated into the boot cushions your steps as you go to reduce any strain on the spine and joints.
- The outsole of the HAIX Tibet is slip resistant and suitable for various terrain.
- The rubber used in its manufacture is abrasion resistant and helps prevent wear and tear.
- The sole also gives outstanding insulation against the heat and cold. Your feet will not freeze, even in winter.
- The sole is resistant to oil and petrol.
- It is also colour fast and will not leave ugly black marks on light-coloured floors.
Regardless of whether you choose to use as a forestry boot or to wear it whilst motor cycling or mountaineering, the HAIX Tibet is the perfect boot. Its abrasion-resistant rubber sole prevents you from slipping. In addition, the Tibet is also completely waterproof and highly breathable. The boot’s integrated PU foam, inlay sole and heel rounding make it exceptionally comfortable to wear. Order these extremely resistant boots now!