Police officers cannot choose when and where they are called into action. For this reason, they need footwear which will not let them down in the wind and the rain and which will protect their feet against liquids, fuels and lubricants – like the Ranger BGS by HAIX.
A fast-drying fleece insole inside the boot helps to combat any dampness, whilst a highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that your feet will not sweat. Special pigments in the leather used in the manufacture of the Ranger BGS reflect strong sunlight. This means that less warmth is transported to your feet. All of the above properties make this the perfect boot for police officers on duty.
Keeping your feet dry – even during difficult call-out’s
Police officers are on the move right around the clock. For this reason, they need a boot which will keep their feet dry and warm all day long. Four-ply GORE-TEX® laminate makes sure that the HAIX Ranger BGS is watertight. Mud, rain and snow are unable to penetrate. At the same time, this is a highly breathable material. Your feet will never feel unpleasantly damp, even in warm temperatures or inside spaces.
In addition, HAIX’s specially developed Climate System transports moisture to openings at the shaft and tongue, from where it is expelled. It does so by making use of the pumping motions generated as you walk along. A fleece insole and an inlay in the footbed also helps to absorb sweat. Both are quick drying, thus ensuring that no odours are created.
Slip resistant and low noise – a sole that has proved its value for police work
Police officers spend many hours on their feet as they strive to maintain law and order. For this reason, they need a boot which offers particular comfort. The HAIX Ranger BGS meets the bill perfectly in this regard. It adapts to the natural shape of your feet to avoid any pressure points and exclude the possibility of blisters.
An antistatic rubber sole which is resistant to oil and petrol provides extra comfort. The sole of the Ranger BGS is equipped with HAIX’s unique MSL (Micro Soft Light) System. A particularly soft layer of PU foam cushions your steps as you go to reduce pressure on the feet, joints and spine.
The sole also provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold and will protect your feet throughout the year. An abrasion-resistant and anti-slip tread gives a secure foothold on slippery, wet or steep terrain.
The low-noise sole is also colour fast and, if you need to enter buildings whilst on duty, will leave no dark marks on light-coloured floor coverings such as tiles or PVC.
- The HAIX Ranger BGS is manufactured in high quality bull leather, which has been hydrophobised and thus rendered water repellent.
- Special pigments in the upper leather reflect the sun’s strong rays to prevent any overheating.
- Practical light lacing elements and self-closing hooks enable your boots to be fastened quickly and simply.
Lining, inlays, footbed
- Four-ply GORE-TEX® makes sure that the HAIX Ranger BGS is weatherproof. This material prevents the penetration of moisture whilst also being highly breathable.
- An abrasion-resistant inner lining guarantees maximum climate comfort,
- whilst a fast-drying fleece insole and an inlay combine to absorb sweat. The inlay may be removed and washed if required.
- An integrated heel rounding provides plenty of freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down.
- The light rubber sole of the HAIX Ranger BGS features an abrasion-resistant, anti-slip and low-noise sole. This provides particularly good traction and a secure grip, even on difficult surfaces.
- Internal PU foam cushions your steps to reduce any strain on the joints or spine.
- The sole provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold as well as being resistant to oil and petrol.
- Despite its black colour, it is colour fast and leaves no unsightly black marks on light-coloured surfaces.
The Ranger BGS by HAIX is a robust and comfortable boot that is suitable for use all the year round. It has shown itself to be an excellent weatherproof option for police officers and will protect your feet against the rain, mud and snow. Its low-noise sole provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold. A fleece insole absorbs moisture to keep your feet dry and warm all day and prevent sweating. Try out this multifunctional boot now!