HAIX Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX mid/coyote
CE EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC
The Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX mid coyote is part of the HAIX sporting line. The combination of full-grain leather and textile gives the shoe a sporty and timeless look. It is certified as DIN EN 20347 for professional use and offers the very best of protection during military service. Due to its rigorous standards, it may also be worn as high-grade leisure footwear.
The ankle-high shoes guarantee you a secure support. This is thanks to the grip provided by the deep-tread outer sole. It is made out of a robust, special rubber compound. The sole’s damping factor has the human musculo-skeletal system in mind. The result: You save on energy and it relieves your joints and invertebral discs. The ankle area is cushioned and offers pleasurable flexibility in your movements. So you cover long and uneven distances with ease and comfort. Therefore your weather-proof activity shoes are also ideal for leisure pursuits - a bit like light Hiking Boots.
In the professional arena, you have to give your best, even in wind and bad weather. Wearing your water-proof Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX mid coyote means that no moisture gets into the shoe. That is because of the triple-ply GORE-TEX® Membrane in the inner lining. It is still breathable and guarantees the very best climate comfort: Warm air is reliably drawn away with every step.
Thanks to the comfortable insole, sweat is not an issue: It absorbs any fluid and directs the moisture downwards. The removable insole is antibacterial and prevents unpleasant smells. A separate Heel Cup stabilises your feet and prevents misalignments. What is more, the shoes are non-metallic and anti-static.
- The shoes combine Suede Leather with Textile. The mix of materials makes them light and air-permeable.
- The ankle-high shoe is non-metallic and anti-static.
- A separate lacing pocket stops the shoelaces from getting tangled on the ground.
- A rubber cap above the toe area prevents rapid wear and tear.
- The shoes are deliverable for men and women in the colours sage and black.
Inner lining, insoles and Heel Cup
- Triple-ply GORE-TEX® makes the ankle-high shoes weather-tight and breathable. Your feet are protected from the wet - moisture evaporates upwards.
- The abrasion-proof lining takes care of the very best climatic comfort, even in warmer temperatures.
- The integrated, removable insole is antibacterial and absorbs sweat brilliantly. This prevents nasty odours.
- The mid sole cushions out your weight - for the best cushioning possible. So you move gently on your joints.
- A separate Heel Cup supports and stabilises your feet in the shoe. This takes the strain off your musculo-skeletal system when standing or walking.
- The shoe sole is manufactured from a durable rubber composite.
- The non-slip outer sole provides a deep tread for stability on all types of terrain.
- It keeps dangerous fluids off your feet, like oil and petrol. Furthermore, it keeps you reliably isolated from heat and cold.
- The sole leaves no tracks. So you do not leave any dark marks, even on light-coloured flooring.
The new Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V GTX mid coyote is your companion for indoor and outdoor activities - whether for private or professional use. They are light and provide you with the best protection in all weathers. At the same time, they score high on comfort when wearing them: These activity shoes fit perfectly on the foot. Thanks to their comfortable insoles, your steps are cushioned and your joints are cared for. For these reasons, they are also first choice as light Hiking Shoes. Make up your own mind!
Comfortable but narrow and noisy
These are the most comfortable boots that I have used in a very long time. They offer a high level of support and cushioning to the heel. I did however find them a very narrow fit and unlike the military issue boots there didn't appear to be a wide fit option sadly. The only let down is the noise basically it sounds like you are wearing flip flops. hopefully this will ease with another few months of wear. I would recommend these boots to anyone looking for a rugged lightweight tactical boot at a very good price.
Fantastic hardwearing comfortable.
I originally bought these boots as a spare to my regular hiking boots for an excursion in the Scottish Highlands. But these boots are great, I’ve worn them every day. They handle all kinds of weather and terrain brilliantly. My new favourite boots.
Grip, support and comfort
I purchased these after positive reviews and I have not been disappointed. They are light enough to wear all day without fatigue but sturdy enough to protect your feet and ankle. The lace system is great and makes getting them on and off a cinch and have never come lose, unlike regular laces.
These are now my favourite boots and a go-to for everything from trekking to city walking tours
Very comfortable, very noisy
I have worn these boots now for about six months. I love how comfortable they are. They are very light in weight and show no excessive wear and tear, despite wearing them almost every day. However, they have to be the noisiest boots I have worn in a long time. With every footstep a multitude of creaks can be heard. I have been issued with Haix Tibet boots in the army and I love them and was slightly disappointed that the Haix Black Eagle Athletic did not come up to Haix's exacting standards.
That said, if it wasn't for the noise I would purchase these boots again and again.