Military personnel, hunters or police officers all frequently find themselves moving across uneven terrain. In order to prevent injuries, it is vital to achieve stability in the sensitive ankle area. At 18.5 centimetres, the robust HAIX Airpower P6 High reaches up to the lower calf. It is manufactured using anatomically formed lasts to ensure a perfect fit and provide the right support. A foam material integrated into the heel offers a particularly secure grip.
When attending road traffic incidents, police officers may come into contact with various liquids released. The Airpower P6 High by HAIX will protect you against these. Its waterproof properties ensure that no oil or petrol can penetrate. The Airpower P6 High is also a good option for those required to cover long distances. An impact-absorbing PU (polyurethane) wedge integrated into the sole cushions your steps and thus reduces pressure on the joints and back. A broad front foot area also makes this a particularly comfortable boot.
A professional boot which offers a high degree of climate comfort
The Airpower P6 High by HAIX is manufactured in waterproof leather. The material used is approximately two millimetres thick and also contains a highly breathable material inset. A GORE-TEX® membrane consisting of three-ply laminate enables warm and damp air to be expelled. Your feet will remain fresh and comfortable, both in the outdoor heat of summer and at room temperature when working inside.
Special pigments integrated into the leather reflect sunlight and prevent any overheating in warm weather. All of this means that the Airpower P6 High by HAIX is a comfortable option all year round.
Dry feet guaranteed
Activities which involve long treks, such as hunting in the forest, will make your feet sweat sooner or later. The Airpower P6 High by HAIX, however, continues to deliver comfort. An anatomically formed insole reliably absorbs moisture that collects in the boot and is also extremely fast drying.
The Airpower P6 High also features an integrated fleece insole to assist with sweat absorption and a special lining at the cuff to enable any dampness to be expelled.
- The Airpower P6 High is manufactured in a combination of water-repellent bull leather and a robust textile. Both of these materials are particularly highly breathable.
- Pigments integrated into the leather reflect the rays of the sun and reduce the amount of warmth transferred to your feet in summer.
- A classic lacing system enables you to obtain a perfect fit.
- The boot also features an abrasion-resistant inner lining
- In three-ply GORE-TEX® laminate. This makes it both breathable and watertight.
- The Airpower P6 High is resistant against liquids such as rain, oil and petrol.
- An anatomically formed inlay cushions your steps as you go and thus reduces any strain on your joints and muscles. It is also antibacterial and absorbs sweat before any unpleasant odours can occur.
- An additional fleece insole assists with the moisture absorption process, and a lining inlay at the shaft subsequently reliably expels residual sweat.
- The sole of the Airpower P6 High is manufactured in a slip-resistant rubber compound.
- It is antistatic, watertight and colour fast, meaning that no ugly black marks will be left on light-coloured floors.
- An impact-absorbing PU wedge integrated into the sole cushions your steps and thus reduces pressure on the joints.
The Airpower P6 High provides your feet with reliable protection against hazardous materials such as oil and petrol from the toes to the calf. This is a professional boot which will protect your ankles and form an essential part of your work clothing. It is as robust as army footwear and yet remains comfortable enough for everyday use. Order your new HAIX professional boots now.