Police officers who are frequently on duty indoors need a comfortable low shoe. The Airpower C1 by HAIX is an elegant option which also offers ease of wear. A breathable three-ply GORE-TEX® material evaporates sweat and operates in conjunction with the hydrophobised leather used in the manufacture of the shoe to ensure that everything stays watertight. Your feet will not get wet on the way to work.
If you are deployed outdoors, you may find yourself having to deal with rainy and snowy conditions. HAIX shoes have an anti-slip sole to to guarantee a firm grip on any terrain. The thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sole of the Airpower C1 also makes sure that no ugly black marks are left behind on light-coloured floors or tiles.
Ultimate comfort of wear for long days at work
The high quality leather used in the manufacture of the Airpower C1 will prevent the emergence of any blisters. A special tanning method creates an extremely high degree of breathability to exclude sweating. A fast-drying anatomically formed insole acts as an additional sweat absorbent.
The black colour of the shoe is practical for office wear and also offers an additional advantage outdoors, where HAIX’s Sun Reflect System prevents overheating. Special pigments in the material of the upper reflect the sun’s rays to reduce the amount of warmth transferred to your feet. This ensures that you will remain pleasantly cool, even in high summer.
A boon for the back and joints
Police officers spend a lot of time on their feet. They are often required to traipse down long corridors or cover long distances when deployed outside. The Airpower C1 contains an impact-absorbing wedge to cushion your steps as you move along and reduce pressure on the joints and spine.
HAIX’s specially developed Arch Support System ensures that the foot remains in the correct position. The narrow shape of the Airpower C1 in the heel and ankle area provides additional support whilst the toes and balls of the feet are also afforded plenty of room at the front of the shoe. This ensures that no pressure points will be experienced, even after many hours on your feet.
- The Airpower C1 is manufactured in high quality aniline leather, which is particularly soft and comfortable to wear as well as being hydrophobised and waterproof.
- Special pigments in the upper leather reflect the sun’s rays to prevent any unnecessary heating.
- The Airpower C1 comes in black and is ideally suited for office use.
Inner lining, footbed and inlays
- A three-ply GORE-TEX® membrane prevents any moisture from penetrating your shoe whilst also enabling the feet to “breathe”.
- HAIX shoes have an abrasion-resistant lining, which makes them a real pleasure to wear both indoors and outside.
- A fast-drying anatomically formed inlay absorbs moisture aided by an additional fleece insole.
- An impact-absorbing PU foam wedge cushions your steps and thus reduces pressure on your back and joints.
- The Airpower C1 has a slip-resistant sole which provides a firm foothold at all times, including in wet and icy conditions.
- The outsole has a highly durable tread, ensuring a long product life.
- It also provides superb insulation against the cold as well as being resistant to oil and petrol.
- The fact that it is manufactured in TPU rubber means that it will not leave any black marks on light-coloured floors or tiles.
The Airpower C1 is ideally suited to office use. It is elegant and offers an extremely high degree of comfort of wear. An impact-absorbing PU foam wedge cushions your steps and decreases strain on the back and joints. Order these HAIX multi-functional low shoes now!